5 Questions To Ask Before Accepting A Sales Job At A SaaS Startup
1. What are the company's revenue targets for the next 2 years?
2. How has the company performed against it's targets the past 2 years?
3. What percentage of salespeople hit their targets each month/quarter?
4. What has the churn rate been over the past 12 months?
5. How much cash runway is in the bank today?
Startups are volatile, but you deserve to know what you’re getting into.
What are some other vetting questions you’ve asked before accepting an offer?