7 Things Salespeople Should And Shouldn't Focus Their Energy On
Salespeople: 7 examples of what you should and shouldn’t focus your energy on.
1. The quality of your leads and/or territory? NO
2. The product team sucks and if they would build XYZ feature you could close that deal? NO
3. Your manager is terrible and if you had a better manager you’d be hitting your goal? NO
4. Completing as many sales activities each day as possible because the more seeds you plant the more likely you are to find success? YES
5. Listening back to your call and perfecting your objection handling skills after losing a deal so you can learn for next time? YES
6. Asking questions and taking detailed notes to build your case using the prospects own words? YES
7. Doing that extra bit of prospecting even though you have inbound and marketing leads because you want to hit 150% of your goal? YES
Too many broke salespeople out there focusing on things they can’t control when the answers to success are right in front of you.
THERE ARE MORE THAN ENOUGH HOURS IN THE DAY IF YOU SPEND THEM WISELY.
Get. After. It.